Sewing 100 (Beginner Course)
Start Your Creative Journey With Us! Our Adult Sewing 100 Courses are for those new to sewing or who have very little experience. This course will provide you with a solid foundation and the perfect jumping off point to start your Sewing Journey! You'll learn the basics of machine sewing, tools, techniques, machine safety, fabric, tips and tricks while creating your very own project to take home! We'll be making a pillow sham (pillow included) and tissue holders.
COVID POLICY UPDATES: Please view our COVID policies HERE.
- At least one beginner project
- Instructions to make more
- List of sewing terminology
- List of over 50 local fabric stores
- Information and visuals regarding different needles and when to use them
- General information on basic sewing supplies and sewing machines
Class Cost: $148 + $15 supply fee brought to the first class is applied toward projects, sewing tools and supplies. Feel free to bring your own sewing machine or borrow one from the studio for a onetime $10 fee.