~ Visiting Artist Positions ~
We value the skill, passion and creativity each of our Visiting Artists bring to the studio! The dedication to their craft and joy of sharing it with others is something we are looking to expand upon in 2022.
We're looking to expand our Art Instructor positions to include, but not limited to; Jewelry, Knitting, Quilling, Watercolors, Flower Arrangements, Fiber Arts, Rug Hooking, Woodworking, Henna Design, Cross-Stitch, Stained Glass and More!
This position is perfect for someone interested in flexibility. Typically our Creative Art Workshops are held on Saturday or Sunday afternoons, but there are some midweek, evening options available. Our Creative Art Workshops are a one time commitment that meets for 1 or 2 sessions for 2 - 4 hours at a time. We’re also interested in expanding some of our workshops so they meet on a more regular basis. Compensation based on experience.
The ideal candidate will:
• Be professional, patient, kind and supportive
• Have good oral and written communication skills and the ability to interact professionally with a diverse group of people
• Be comfortable working with deadlines and minimal supervision
• Be able to meet deadline requirements
• Be able to multitask, work efficiently and stay organized
• Have experience using social media outlets
• Be kind, positive, outgoing, and a patient team player
• Previous schooling, employment or teaching experience in you chosen medium is desirable
Please view current and previous art related classes HERE.
To Apply: Please submit your resume, four examples of your work, and any other additional information like your website or social pages to Creativesewingstudio@gmail.com
*Please forward this to those who may be interested.