* Visiting Artist Positions *
We value the skill, passion and creativity each of our Visiting Artists brings to the studio! The dedication to their craft and joy of sharing it with others is something we are looking to expand upon in 2020. To date we've hosted art workshops in Calligraphy, Painting, Art Journaling, Knitting, Crochet, Jewelry Design, Glass Etching, Mosaics and Mediation to name a few.
We are looking to expand our already dynamic Art Instructor positions to include but not limited to: Quilling, Watercolors, Dried Flower Arrangements, Fiber Arts, Rug Hooking, Henna Design, Cross-Stitch and Stained Glass.
Typically our Creative Art Workshops are held on Saturday or Sunday afternoons. These workshops generally meet once or twice and are scheduled for 2 – 4 hours. We are also interested in expanding some of these workshops into weekly offerings during the week.
The Ideal Candidate Will:
- Have good oral and written communication skills and the ability to interact professionally with a diverse group of people
- Be comfortable working with deadlines and minimal supervision
- Be able to multi-task, work efficiently, stay organized
- Have experience using social media outlets
- Be kind, positive, outgoing, and a patient team player
- Have schooling, previous employment, teaching and/or enrichment in your chosen medium is desirable
Please visit HERE to gain a better understanding of our current and previous art workshops.
To Apply: Please submit your resume, four digital images of your work, and any additional information like your website or social pages to Creativesewingstudio@gmail.com