Kids Sewing 100
Come explore the world of sewing in a fun, creative and educational environment! Our Sewing 100 Lessons are great for children ages 7.5 – 13 who want to learn to sew and have little to no sewing experience. These foundation lessons will provide children with an introduction to fabric, sewing tools, machine safety and sewing. By receiving personalized attention, working with templates and machine sewing your child will enhance their skills and bring home at least one great project.
- At least one finished project
- List of sewing terminology
- List of over 50 local fabric stores
- Instructions for project(s) created in class
- General information on basic sewing supplies and sewing machines
Course Cost: $85 + $10 material fee. Feel free to bring your own sewing machine or rent one from the studio for a one time $10 fee at check-out.
Prerequisite: None Needed