Kids Sewing 101
Welcome To The Wonderful World Of Sewing! We have taught over 4,000 folks, how to sew!! We specialize in making sewing fun, easy and enjoyable while creating in a modern and vibrant studio. We can ensure your child will learn sew much and fall in love with sewing! Our priority is keeping everyone as safe as possible during these time while still brining much needed creativity, learning and enjoyment in to everyone's lives. Please view our COVID policies HERE.
Whether your child recently completed our Kids Sewing 100 Course or is coming in with previous sewing experience this dynamic course is great for children ages 8 - 13 who want to take their sewing experience to the next level! These lessons enable children to gain a more solid foundation with various kinds of fabric, machine sewing and techniques.
- At least one finished project
- Instructions for the project created in class
- List of sewing terminology
- List of over 50 local fabric stores
- General information on basic sewing supplies and sewing machines
Course Cost: $110 + $15 material fee. Feel free to bring your own sewing machine or rent one from the studio for a one time $10 fee at check-out.
* A small list of Sewing Tools needed will be sent a week before the start date.
Prerequisite: Kids Sewing 100 or equivalent experience.