Kids Sewing 101
Whether your child recently completed our Kids Sewing 100 Course or is coming in with previous sewing experience this dynamic course is great for children ages 7.5 - 13 who want to take their sewing experience to the next level! These lessons enable children to gain a more solid foundation with various kinds of fabric, machine sewing and techniques.
- At least one finished project
- Instructions for the project created in class
- List of sewing terminology
- List of over 50 local fabric stores
- General information on basic sewing supplies and sewing machines
Course Cost: $85 + $10 material fee. Beginning Dec.1st class duration will increase to 1 1/2 hours and cost for five week courses will be: $105 + $10 material fee. Feel free to bring your own sewing machine or rent one from the studio for a one time $10 fee at check-out.
Prerequisite: Kids Sewing 100 or equivalent experience.