Kids Sewing 102
Whether your child recently completed our Kids Sewing 101 Course or is coming in with previous sewing experience this dynamic course is great for children ages 7.5 - 13 who want to take their sewing experience to the next level! Children will work with more challenging projects that will enable them to gain a more solid foundation with various kinds of fabric, machine sewing and techniques.
Each session offers new and different projects so feel free to take it again and again to meet new people, work with other projects and expand upon skills.
- At least one finished project
- List of sewing terminology
- List of over 50 local fabric stores
- When applicable instructions will be provided from the project(s) made in class
- General information on basic sewing supplies and sewing machines
Course Cost: $105 + $14 material fee. Feel free to bring your own sewing machine or rent one from the studio for a one time $10 fee at check-out.
Prerequisite: Kids Sewing 101 or equivalent experience. Before enrolling for the 102 Courses children should be able to make bobbins and thread their machines independently.