Sew Room Essentials
If you’re an avid sewist, artist or crafter you may find our Sew Essentials Sewing Room the course you’ve been waiting for! This intermediate level patterns course will provide you with more skills and a better understanding of working with patterns while creating adorable organizational items for your creative room! Choose from eight projects to create during this workshop style course; sewing machine cover, scrap bag, pin cushion, fabric weight, scissors case, needle case, wall organizer and wall caddy!
- A sewing pattern
- At least 2 finished projects
- List of sewing terminology
- List of over 50 local fabric stores
- Information about batting, padding and interfacing
- Information and visuals regarding different needles and when to use them
- General information on basic sewing supplies and sewing machines
Course Cost: $158 + $14 supply fee brought to the first class is applied toward sewing tools, pattern, thread and use of tracing paper and wheels if needed. It does not cover the cost of fabric or notions. You will be sent a supply list one week before your first class. Feel free to bring your own sewing machine or borrow one from the studio for a onetime $10 fee.
Depending on what projects you choose there may be some out of class work needed.